Sunday 11 December 2011

Sewing stuff :P

This whole blogging thing is kinda addictive! I've been hypnotised into making another post! I'm not sure what to talk about so I'll put up my pictures of my projects :P Lately my obsessions have been quilting and cross stitch so here you go:
Red and white bag i embroidered and embellished

:L me trying to model my green and yellow patchwork bag

Fabric that i weaved by hand and embroidered :D

Mice cross stitch <3

Autumn patchwork

Under da sea embroidery

Patchwork stocking that i figured out how to make by myself :P

gloves that i was given and then embroidered on them

Glove crocheted with Rowan wool. the other glove didn't turn out as good ...
Those were some of the things i have made over the past year. Hope you enjoyed them :P i enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment