Friday 16 December 2011

4/5 The Holly and The Ivy

Hello again =] Today's cross stitch is of some holly. So I think today's theme will have to be all about CHRISTMAS! 


Holly and ivy in textiles:
Sampler done by Gallery of Samplers
 Those sweet knitted teddies remind me of Boofle - a knitted character one of my best friends love! He was created from Granny's old jumper cut up and stuffed into the shape of this lovable dog!
East of India is one of my favourite companies to look at. their selection of ribbons are so sweet and minimalist.
East of India Decorations
Xmas Ribbons by East of India
What I wouldn't mind decorating my house with:
A Candy cane candle!
Lollypop peppermint candles
My sister gave me a necklace just like this as a pre-Christmas present its so cute!

Not very Christmasy but still really cool!
A cute knitted skirt in Tesco - I saw a cuter one instore but i cant seem to find it on the website =[

I had to treat myself to a Christmas Cardigan - its not very Christmasy but that's my excuse...
xXx....................................................................................x

No comments:

Post a Comment