Saturday 17 December 2011

5/5 Baubles :o :O :o

 Hello! This will probably be my last excerpt on my cross stitch tags (to read my first one out of 5 click HERE) because the stupid magazine didn't add in enough thread. I think all my thread is back at halls at university =[ This one was of a Christmas Bauble. I don't like it to put it bluntly. The bow is the only cute thing about it and I don't think it looks pretty. *sigh*

I juxtapositioned this next photo in its "original" place - ON A PRESENT!
The bauble design reminds me of a chain letter my mum sent me about laser scanners cutting into egg shells and watermelons:




Van Gough
Egg Shells:
Bethlehem Scene


I've just found this beautiful bauble made from vintage paper decoupaged onto a bauble by Vintagetwee. Just checking out her Etsy Shop makes me even more in awe of her! Her work is definitely my style :D
I really like this hand made bauble:
Last night i was reading the recent Stitch magazine and in it was the work of artist ___ (I'll find her name soon!). She creates fairy slippers! They are gorgeous here is a picture of some other fairy slippers I love:
Journey to self has also created a tiny pair:
Debbie Baker has an interesting blog on fairy slippers too!
X...x..X.......................................................x

No comments:

Post a Comment