Wednesday 20 June 2012

3/5 Fruit Bib

Today I did another bib! 2 bibs left in my pack of 5 to embroider onto! I have a cute book of cross stitch buttons and so I found the cherry pattern there. I got the orange pattern here and the banana pattern I sort of made up with the help of this photo here.
I'm quite happy with the result except for the banana its a bit small compared to the other two. Might change it later.

Right now I am embellishing a hand-made silver dress I bought from Etsy last year. I wore it to a wedding last year and paired it with a white shall that I embroidered with lilac thread - my name with beads, a bag I made and beaded. and some gorgeous peacock earrings. I will put pictures up tomorrow.

This year I'm keeping the dress but have sewn on three flowers from a head band I got from New Look round the waist and two at the strap, using the same bag I used last year (I had to fix some of the beads that had come off), a beautiful pink silk scarf from Monsoon, the same gold-ish gladiator sandals as last year, and pink tired earrings. Tomorrow I'm going to buy another of the headband from New look (since its on sale) and made it into a hair clip and a corsage.
I'm so excited! I love dressing up and looking like a princess! Speaking of which i went into the Disney Store in Aberdeen today and it was amazing I might take another trip there tomorrow =]
..X...xX...X.Xx.xX..

No comments:

Post a Comment