Thursday 21 June 2012

4/5 Ice Cream Bib

I went shopping today and went into the sales at Cath Kidston and John Lewis my two favourite shops =] Later on I made this bib (above). I started off with the heart and thought I'd do a I <3 something, and for ages I was thinking what to sew. I kept googling for simple patterns but found nothing. Then finally I found this pattern for Ice cream:
I thought it was so cute and so I used it in my bib. =]
Close up

Here's some photos of what I bought today:

Cath Kidston T-shirt in sale =]

Cath Kidston 100% Silk Scarf in sale <3

Hand bag from New Look

Shoes from New Look

Top from Oasis (John Lewis) - Sorry about the bad quality of photo!

Back of the top above.

Pale pink layered top - Oasis (John Lewis), the top layer has a flower laser cut design on it - just like my laser cut project at Uni!
Here is the head band from New Look (that I ended up buying 3 of!) for my dress for a wedding coming up:
Here is the bag I made last year and have now repaired for this year! I bought the handle from Etsy, and created the pattern and design myself. I used old necklaces, beads and buttons to embellish it, and also quilted it with some silver stitching. I was inspired by my visits to Accessorize and the wonderful bags they have there with all their beading!

Close up of bag
 Here is my shall I wore last year to a wedding and two years before at my 5th year Prom. I embroidered my name on in the corner and added beads:
These are the lovely earrings I wore last year to the wedding from Accessorize:
I love them!!!

And finally here are a few close ups of the flowers/headbands that I sewed onto my dress that I mentioned in the previous blog (I am going to another wedding this year and will wear a handmade dress I bought for a wedding last year, I have decided to embellish it and add in pinks and lilacs so it doesn't look too similar to last years outfit) :
3 Flowers on the wasitband

3 Flowers on waistband and 2 Flowers on Shoulder Strap
.x..X.x.X...X.x..X..

No comments:

Post a Comment