Saturday 30 June 2012

Bracelets and Headband

 So yeah this wedding I'm going. I'm so excited! Here is the bracelets I will wear to it, I sewed on the flower (that I cut from a headband I got from New Look). I think when the wedding comes I will do a whole post on what I wore and made for it as right now I have everything scrambled on my different posts here and here.
 Here is another of the flower headbands that i cut and sewed onto this lovely diamond and pearl headband from Claire's Accessories.
 And here's them both together:
 My dog Meg - a 7 year old cocker spaniel - sleeping. She got her hair cut last week and she's so soft!
 I was bored so I did a quick little sample square and used shades of blue and green threads
I have created something for the bride and groom but I wont put it up until after I give it to them :P I'm pretty pleased with it.
 ..Xx..X.x.X...X..x..Xx..

No comments:

Post a Comment