Wednesday 8 May 2013

Internship

My friend and I who are doing our Peter Scott internship.

I'm almost finished my Peter Scott internship - it is going great. I am doing mainly yarn wraps and mood board stuff =]
Last week I was at Roam Studio knitting scarves to practise for production, this is what I have done so far:
Back - rainbows!

Front
 I've been busy making things and finding things I've made to sell.
Hello Kitty Crocheted Hat I made for my friend's birthday
My cross stitch baby bibs that I am trying to sell...
Also in Hawick there is a lovely textile tower house, which, as well as being a museum on textiles and its history in the borders but it has a lovely gift shop were they sell lots of hand crafted things. I am going to be selling (still to be confirmed I think) my crocheted pebbles there! I will need to make lots more and vary the size of pebble and yarn used.

The crochet pebble that will be shown to the boss of the textile tower house.
More news to come soon I hope!
.XxX..x..X..x..X.x..X.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment