Wednesday 1 May 2013

3rd Year Over!

I Love You Pillow

Hi again :D
Next week I start my 1 week internship with Peter Scott - exciting stuff!
Bags, boxes and invites

This week I have been practising knitting scarves for a company in Galashiels called Roam Studio, its great fun but I need to keep practising as I made quite a few mistakes...
wrapping paper designs and crochet pebble wedding favours
wedding favours

On Friday I had to do a presentation of my work to a company called Tiger Print. They design cards and wrapping papers etc. for M&S. Here is me with my work:

It was based on a tiger print archive print - a floral repeat, and Heriot Watt archive lace pieces. I did a wedding collection with invites, name placements, bags, boxes and wedding favours.
Tags =]

Tags, ribbons and roses!

Unfortunately I didn't win the competition! But it was my favourite  project so far =]
More to come soon I hope! =]

..XxX.x...xX..x.X.x..X..

No comments:

Post a Comment