Thursday 16 May 2013

Crochet Hats

I have three hats that I have just finished crocheting! I like how quick crochet is and how quirky and cute outcomes can be made!
The first one I mentioned in a previous post. It was going to be a bag but then I changed it to a hat. I sewed up one side and just decided to put it on my head it looked so cute! Like a little elf's hat!
Hat - front view

Hat - side view

Hat - Back view

Hat - off

Hat - close up

Pleated ties
Baby Bear Hat:
My next hat is for a baby, inspired by this picture I found on the internet:
Internet picture
 Here is my version I used some fluffy yarn - it looks/feels like a teddy bear!
Baby Bear Hat - from the front

Baby Bear Hat - Close up

Baby Bear Hat - Back view
Baby Lamb Hat:
This next hat is inspired by this internet image:
Internet image

Lamb Hat - front view

Lamb Hat - Ear

Lambs Hat - Close up

Lamb hat - back view
Hello Kitty Hat:
Here is a picture of the Hello Kitty Hat I made for my friend's birthday. I only have a picture of me wearing it:

Hello Kitty Hat - close up

Me wearing the hat

Hat off!
Well thanks for reading the blog! The two baby hats will be on my etsy page soon. I will be keeping the crochet square hat because it took me ages and I love it!
.X.x..X..x..X.x.X..X..x.X..x..X..x.

No comments:

Post a Comment