Tuesday 31 July 2012

A Friend's Wedding




Well for the past few posts I've been raving about this wedding that I went to, it was great! The weather was nice, the food scrumptious, the band rockin' and the company even better =]
Close up of bag I made
Bag I made
Bracelets


Headband

Headband and plait

I got my hair done at the hair dressers they curled it, pinned it up to my right as my dress's one strap was on the left, and did a French plait at the front of my hair. I put on my hair band to complete the look :D

Eye

Sorry its not a very clear picture!
French manicure

For my make up I had foundation, blusher, mascara and silver glitter on my bottom eyelid, and plum eye-shadow and grey/black eye-shadow blended in on my top lid.
Earrings from Monsoon


Flowers from headband I sewed onto dress

Flower from headband sewn onto bracelet

Pale gold gladiator sandals from New Look

Bracelets without flower in the way!

Hair and headband


For jewellery I had my silver peacock earrings, a flower (from headband I got from New Look) sewn onto a pearl bracelet and some beaded bracelets.
Beading on dress strap

Full outfit

Full outfit

Me
We will get professional pictures soon so I will put them up when they come. The day after the wedding there was a BBQ and I wore my handbag as a sporan and wore my ladies mini kilt.

Close up of kilt and sporran (chain made out of my necklace hense the locket!)
For a wedding present I made this small wedding sampler that I designed myself :D It took about 3 hours to make. I needed to find a pattern for the & symbol as I wasn't sure how to do it.
Close up



..Xx.X.x.X..x.X.x..X.x..X..

No comments:

Post a Comment