Wednesday 4 July 2012

Cross Stitch - Home Sweet Home

 I did this cross stitch two years ago! I haven't really finished it though, there is supposed to be a blue border around the edge but I thought I would just put it in a frame for now.
My shelf

Button necklace I made blue tacked on frame.

Close up

I have bought some lovely white fairy lights for my bedroom and am going to attach flowers and butterflies to them. (not real ones though!) So I went into Hobby Craft and bought two bags of pink and white roses, and two boxes with butterflies. 


Then whilst I was in Claire's Accessories (Its always so cheep and there was a sale on too! Bonus!) I found a white jewellery hanger for £5 so I decided to decorate it with some of the flowers whilst I wait for the fairy lights to arrive.
As you can see I have way too much jewellery! I put it up in my hall way first and it would make a beautiful key holder but I don't have enough keys to hang.
.x.X..x.X.x.X.xXx..x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment