Thursday 10 October 2013

Week 4 - Uni

Cashmere crochet sample - inspired by this beautiful edge.

Gold crochet edge inspired by the plate edge.

I am now week 4 at uni! Its getting a bit hectic! Here are some samples of work I am doing. Basically my project is inspired by plates and crockery - the colours, form and also designs on the plates. I am combining this with my love for knitted fabric and crochet. I have printed on a few knitted and crochet samples and then worked into them. its taken such a long time! For the next 4 weeks we are starting our fabric development - so the print room and knit studio will be were I will be destined!
Also good news! I am starting up the printing on knit swatches with a lecturer at uni! I did it for a bit in 3rd year, its good fun
XxX.x.X..x.X..x.X..x.X..

Crochet sample inspired by a lost lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment