Wednesday 29 August 2012

Brave!

Me with my Brave soundtrack, Brave poster and Cinema Poster
I am so proud to be Scottish!! I have seen the new Disney Pixar film twice now, once in 2D and then in 3D. I'm not a big fan of 3D it usually hurts my eyes after a while. But it was great! The first time I saw it was in Ireland and not many people laughed - and there were a lot of children crying at the bears and the witch. I then saw it in Edinburgh and everyone was laughing!
To the first performance I wore my mini kilt (Ferguson tartan) and decorated my cheeks with a thistle and a Scottish flag:




For the second visit I wore my tartan shawl.



I bought a Brave lunch box and it arrived today! It's so cute! 
I also bought a Merida doll to go with my Rapunzel doll that I got last year for Christmas!
More pictures to come of my Brave things! I'm moving into the flat for Uni on Saturday so by Monday I'll have my little Brave shrine set up in my room!
I edited that picture from the beginning of the post so that I became Merida!

..x..X.x..XX..x.X..x..X...

No comments:

Post a Comment