Friday 26 July 2013

Pearl Anniversary

My friend's parents have been together for 30 years! And that means its there Pearl Anniversary!
I decided to buy a pearl frame and make an embroidery sample for them as a present. Here's How I got on:
Finished piece in frame.


Close up


Close up of embriodery

Close up of embroidery and embellishment

Close up of frame and edging.
I used different embroidery stitches such as cross stitch, running stitch, back stitch, slip stitch, heringbow stitch. The fabric is linen and I used pearl buttons, beads and silver trinkets to embellish the peice.
Heres a few pictures of the sample in progress:
I made the & way too big!

Writing almost finished!

All done! Just before frame was added!
Well thanks for viewing my blog! :D
x..X..x.X..x..x..X...x.X...x..X.x.X...XXX..xX.X...x

No comments:

Post a Comment